Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Hockey Night at the Bar

  1. #21
    Inactive Member BabyBird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    KID ROCKS IS THE MAN!!!!!!!!!

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    That he is, and I got tickets to see him and Lynyrd Skynyrd live on the 20th......


    you may now worship me. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    HB Forum Owner mizannalee's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    *kneels at Ski's feet, sighing heavily*

    Unfortunately I have to work on the 20th and the 21st. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    Enjoy the show!!! Of course you know I'll be expecting a full report on it!!!!!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I will be sure to tell you about it. oh and Miz, I just gotta ask....are you in Michigan?

  5. #25
    HB Forum Owner mizannalee's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No, dear. I'm just outside of Philadelphia. I'm 4 blocks from the Tower Theater in Upper Darby, to be exact.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ahhhh, nice place....lot's of space [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    for his ears.... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    *gun shot!*

    OH, I'm sorry did I break your concentration?
    oh, you were finished, well allow me to retort... What does Ski look like?

    Bird: uh uh, he has big ears?

    SAY HE HAS BIG EARS AGAIN, I DARE YOU, I DOUBLE DARE YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 18, 2002 03:02 PM: Message edited by: Ski ]</font>

  9. #29
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    he has big ears.

    BITCH.

    do something

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *The sound of two 9mm pistols firing is heard*

    did something.......


    BITCH

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •